Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrities Get Hooked On Tennis
04-03-2017, 05:59 PM,
Big Grin  Celebrities Get Hooked On Tennis
If you have never played tennis, probably you'll never comprehend the attraction. But if you're like many celebrities--whether they've been playing for decades or simply recently begun to tee it up--you'll recognize that the game comes with an unusual appeal that may eat you.

Tennis has experienced a rise in popularity recently, so much so that the game--long and wrongly considered a less-than-physically-challenging sport--is striking yoga and Pilates work-outs. Celebrity people, who often pay personal trainers big money to help them get in shape and help them remain physically fit--say there are some particular physical benefits associated with a trip on the links.

Authorities say if you walk the course, the amount of which can measure about 5 miles, depending on the course you can get the most out-of a round of golf. Walking builds strength, improves your cardio-vascular health and lets you burn a modest level of calories. You might get an upper body work-out too, if you take your clubs. And striking the ball actually can improve your hand-eye coordination, which can be of use in many other areas.

Many a-listers and professional players have begun playing to add another level of competition to their lives and to be able to pay more time together to the course with their families, who are joining them.

Advertising

Some people like Oakland Raiders cornerback Ray Buchanan love the sport therefore much he and his wife, Sheree, developed their dream home at Sugarloaf Country Club in Duluth, Ga., home of the PGA Tour's Bellsouth Classic. Their multimillion-dollar mansion overlooks the hole, and Buchanan, a former Pro-Bowler, plays 2 to 3 times per week throughout the off-season.

'At first, I did not like golf,' says Buchanan, previously of the Atlanta Falcons. 'But before long, it was such as a virus--so infectious that I needed to keep playing and learn-more.'

Sheree Buchanan, who starred included in the 'NFL wives' group within the Emmy-winning reality TELEVISION series The Amazing Race 4, just started golfing a couple of months ago, in an attempt to spend additional time with her husband. She took up golf; h-e took up her favorite sport--tennis. To get alternative interpretations, we recommend you check out: learn about brett buchanan. She's just starting to understand why her husband enjoys the game therefore much--the competition with yourself and a need to always do better. Sooner or later, the pair hopes that their four children can grow to love the sport up to they do.

'[Golf is] still brand new for me,' Sheree says. 'For us, it's exciting. H-e teaches me, and provided that we don't have plenty of people [playing] behind us, it is OK.'

Carolina Panthers wide radio Muhsin Muhammad, who also owns an entertainment business and nonprofit basis, says he began golfing when he entered the NFL and 'fell in deep love with it.'

'Golf is a thing that is very enjoyable for me,' says Muhammad, who already is encouraging his 3-year-old son to play. 'I think being able to play golf enables you to meet and keep company with different people.'

However it isn't only professional athletes who enjoy time on the course. Actors such as Samuel L. Jackson and Will Smith, and singer Johnny Gill also love the-game. Even star partners make the rounds together.it involves golf: 'We wish we'd started to play when we were children.'.